Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 5, 2010

Salmans amazing ability to describe people

This morning, as i sat down at my desk with my usual shitty coffee and that weird feeling in the back of my head that consistently reminded me that humans should not be working at strangely early hours for long periods of time. I happened upon a conversation with Salman. As per usual, the conversation went something like this.

Me: "whats up"
Salman: (insert random comment here)
Me: "Awesome"
Me: "The party last night was great, what were those girls names who the party was thrown for?"
Salman: (tells me their names)
Me: "what did they look like, gandu?"
Salman: "5'3, dark skinned, south indian"

And thus, in a thirty minute conversation Salman was able to sucessfully describe to me, EVERY woman in the South Asian sub-continent. Thanks Salmannuuhhh.

1 comment:

  1. And here I thought you were a poet, Salman bhai.

    Could you have chosen any more prosaic terms to describe my sisters and I?:-P

    Imran, I share your disdain for Salman's inadequate expository skills.

    ReplyDelete