Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Damn! It's only Tuesday

Although IT is perceived to be something really spectacular and obscure(because people don't really understand computers)it requires a lot of repetitive tasks. Such as, showing dumbasses how to power on their monitors and explain to them that you cant really talk into your mouse. For those of you that think that IT is cool(and by this i mean, the authors, and our whopping ONE follower)let me provide you with an example of what my day is really like.

6:00 a.m.- This is the time i normally wake up(this is the time my jobless friends are going to sleep after smoking shisha all night-motherfuckers)

7:15 a.m- I eat my breakfast as the rest of the city is completely empty(because no one is dumb enough to wake up this early for oatmeal)

8:00 a.m- I am on the train to work (this is the saddest part of my day, and walking into the CTA is similar to the scene in Nosferatu where the vampire snuck up on that little white kid. You don't ever expect it, and you know something ridiculous is going to happen)

8:15 a.m- The train gets busier and up until 8:45 or so i sit in my seat, with some random dude pointing his crotch in my face smiling. And a little part of me dies. Everyday. But i let it slide because this is probably the happiest he's been in a long time. Gandu

9:00 a.m- I sit at my desk till 5 p.m. talking to random people and thinking about what i'm going to do after work.

On the plus side, i have decided what shisha flavor i will hopefully be smoking tonight. Raspberry Lemon Mint. Gotta look forward to the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment