Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Oh no, Wednesday is here at last.

Look, no one likes coming into work, especially so early. What can you do?

You can do many things, why not try looking at the bright side? I rode the train to work this morning, saw a lot of pretty girls, which is always nice, not that I am a creep and make a move. Whilst listening to Gorillaz Radio on Pandora, I love me some Pandora, and once I stepped off of the train at my final destination, I felt a swift cool breeze wash over me. This in itself makes today amazing, I am in the city I love, the weather is great, the people are wonderful. Yup, this is awesome.

I am also considering the end of work today, I hope to have business concluded by no later than 3pm today, so I can head home, work out, eat and then get ready to hit up the gun range. That's right, instead of going on a killing rampage at work, I am gonna bust a cap in a safe and controlled environment known as Maxon. Woooop!

Happy Hunting!



No comments:

Post a Comment